Tuesday 29 January 2013

Stampin Up chalkboard technique

Hello! Today I have been busy trying to master the chalkboard technique. I do love the look of this technique. Reminds me of days spent staying after school to clean those chalkboards. I won't go into the details of why I had to remain after class lol.

This card was made using Stampin Up Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock. The images are from the Creative Elements and Kindness Matters stamp sets and embossed in white embossing powder. I added some white satin ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's twine, a few pearls and the card was complete! Actually this technique is one of the fastest and easiest I have learnt. I hope to practice on it over the next few weeks so please drop in again and see what I am up to. Cya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment