Friday 19 April 2013

Secret Garden

T.G.I.F. If you are like me, you are so glad it's Friday! Quite a week with little time to craft. Hopefully this weekend I can catch up and enter a few more challenges. Until then I will leave you with this.....




The recipe :
Secret Garden Stamp set and Framelits
Watercolour Paper
Whisper White card stock
So Saffron card stock
Blender pens and markers in So Saffron, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
White Ribbon
Loving Thoughts Stamp set( sentiment)

I embossed the flowers in White before cutting out using the Framelits. The rest is just a little practice at water colouring and you can achieve this look. I love the subtle colours on the flowers. I am anxious to play around more with the Secret Garden set in some vibrant colours next! Enjoy your weekend. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment