Friday 3 May 2013

Impressions....

Hello and welcome. It's Friday and I have managed to find a little time for myself to spend in the studio. I received the latest "Impressions" magazine for Stampin Up Demonstrators. WOW! It is full of great ideas in this edition. With all the changes coming up and the release of our new annual catalog there is so much to look forward to.

So todays card is inspired by one of the lovely cards in the Impressions magazine. I hope you like!


The recipe is as follows:
Real Red and Whisper White card stock
White embossing powder
Versamark
Island Indigo ink
Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits Dies
Secret Garden stamp set and Framelits Dies
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set

I think I may add a little Bling to the center of the flowers with a few Rhinestones:-))

Thanks for stopping by and please come again. Cya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment