Wednesday 14 August 2013

Shadow Box Card

Hi and welcome to the Firefly Studio. Today I wanted to share a great tutorial I found on youtube by Connie Stewart for this Shadow Box Card. This is such a nice card. So different and yet simple to make! The only thing I did differently was to use the cut out piece from the windows frame lit. I added dimensional dots to it as well as the chalk talk frame lit cut out for "extra" dimension.



I made my version using the following Stampin' UP! products:
Gumball Green card stock
Summer Sarfruit card stock
Whisper White card stock
Melon Mambo card stock
Tangerine Tango card stock
Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
Window Frames Framelits
Secret Garden Framelits and stamp set
Chalk Talk Framelits and stamp set

Isn't this a fabulous card? If you want to try this card yourself you can view Connie's video here. I hope you have enjoyed this card and will leave comments below. I would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day and I will see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment