Thursday 12 September 2013

Venetian Romance Envelope Mini Album

G'day and welcome to the Firefly Studio. A few days ago I was asked to create something different for my upcoming classes. I put my thinking cap on , scrolled the boards of pinterest, watched a few youtube videos.........the light moment hit me! How about a simple easy to make mini album I asked myself? Why not I replied......yes these conversations really do transpire.

 Since I had recently received my new pack of Venetian Romance from Stampin'UP! I decided it was the perfect paper for my mini. So with a cup of coffee in hand, laptop in the other( to see those videos again) I set off to my craft table. Here is what I came up with.......







I really like how it turned out, how about you? The best part is no measuring! Just adhere the envelopes and then the rest of the time can be spent embellishing! That's really all we want to do anyways isn't it? So another workshop project planned and on it's way! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you would like to know more about what I offer please take a look at my new Events Schedule Page. I would love to teach you how to make these projects. I am also happy to supply you with all of your Stampin'UP! products delivered to your door. You can order from me 24/7 and your order will be shipped directly to your door.
 Here is my Stampin UP store link :

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ginawiseman/

 Please come again! Hope you have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment