Sunday 13 October 2013

Happiness

This week I've spent a lot of time thinking about "happiness". The happiness of my family, friends along with my own happiness. We all want to be happy and spend most of our time searching for what will make us happy. As I get older I realise we cannot find happiness from other people or material things, it must come from within. That isn't always easy when we are going through difficult times but if we have don't waiver in our beliefs or try to change for people around us during those difficult times we can still find happiness during struggles. So today I wanted to make a card celebrating "Happiness"!






I hope today you will find happiness and treasure what is truly important in life. If you would like to know what supplies I used in making this card please feel free to contact me. And as always I would love your comments. Thank you for coming by and have a wonderful day. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment