Friday 25 October 2013

Stamp-a-Stack..........

Happy Friday to everyone! If you are like me you are glad to see the weekend arrive. What a week! Husband got a speeding ticket and I dropped the hot iron in the middle of the living room carpet.Grrr!!!! But I am working on finding the "Positive" in things so I guess I can say I got a new rug out of it all:-))

 So on to the important stuff....Crafting! I've got a few pictures to share with you today. First are of my recent Christmas Stamp-a Stack Event. We made 3 cards of 6 different designs. I've included a few extras that I've been working on for family and friends.







 It was a fun day with fellow crafters. I hope to do more of these events in the future. Let me know if you would like to book on any of my classes or have a workshop in your home. Thanks for stopping by. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment