Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter Wonderland.....

I am  taking part of a card swap challenge with some very talented ladies. This month's challenge is to create three different cards. One of the card to make is a Winter Wonderland . I couldn't resist using this stamp for this challenge. As you might have guessed I love this one!

This is my first attempt at masking for a background. I started by blending my colours for the sky and came back with white pigment ink to create the snowy hills.  I finished it with an embossed image in silver.





 I intended to make this one layer but in the end I felt it needed a little more colour and embellishing. Hopefully I will find more time to work on these backgrounds as I do love creating something "unique".

 Thanks for having a look and please come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment