Thursday 9 January 2014

Chalkboard Technique Challenge...

Welcome to the Firefly Studio on this sunny Thursday. Well it's sunny where I am! I do hope you are all safe and warm from the harsh weather that seems to be making it's way around the globe. Poor weather is always a great excuse to hide away and make some lovely things.

 And so today I am entering the Paper Players Chalkboard Challenge here


 I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge as it have me the opportunity to use a few of my favourite items. Have a look....



I intended to use the Chalk Talk set for this project but when I opened the drawer Ex Libris screamed out to me...USE ME USE ME!! And I do believe this was a good choice for a chalkboard technique.   I fancy cut my Stippled Blossoms flowers and leaves, added some of this yummy two-toned ribbon I bought off the clearance rack recently. The card was  finished up a vintage faceted button and linen thread. My goodness I go through that linen thread so quickly!



Well there you have it.....my Chalkboard Bouquet. Please let me know what you think and come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment