Saturday 25 January 2014

Etcetera Double Shutter mini album

Hello Hello Hello! Woke up to a somewhat sunny day here today. Just enough light to make me eager to head to the studio and get busy on my latest project. If you've visited me often you know how much I love mini albums. I'm not into the super blinged up or overly embellished ones though. My style is a little more clean and simple. 

When I started this project is was to create a double or tri shutter card. I headed off to YouTube for instruction. What I ended up finding was this little tutorial here.  

I highly recommend watching the video all the way through first ( something I rarely do!). So with my paper cutter handy I eagerly started and honestly it takes minutes to make this album. 




















 The time consuming bit was all the measuring and cutting of DSP. The tutorial did not include that. All in all this can be made in an hour and half . Not bad for the end result! 

Well there to have it.....your weekend project. I hope you have enjoyed it. I'd love to hear from you so please leave your comments and come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment