Saturday 4 January 2014

From Paris with Love.........

Welcome to the Firefly Studio. Today I am carrying on with my Valentine theme. I do admit this card turned out completely different than what I had in mind when I started. More often than not that happens for me! During the creation of this card I became completley overwhelmed with ideas!! Have a look ......


I started the background with Stampin Up's En Francais stamp in Basic Gray. I dabbed off most of the ink with a baby wipe. Nex in Basic Gray came Morning Meadow stamp. The tags was made using the Chalk Talk Framelits on both the pool party and very vanilla card stock. The little border along the very vanilla edge is Summer Silhouettes. The sentiment is from Field of Flowers. And at long last I have a use for the tiny Eiffel tower in the collage Curios set. I must admit I was considering sell that set as to date I hadn't found a use for any of the tiny images. Just goes to show that if you hang on to things eventually you will use them!



I'd love to hear from you and hope you will come again. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment