Tuesday 7 January 2014

Mini Album Madness...

Happy Tuesday! It's been extremely difficult getting back into the work routine after a few days off over the holidays. On the up side, days are beginning to get longer already and I'm  looking forward to spring.

I've been busy making a few mini albums and thought I would share them with you today. One is for the latest addition to our family and the other for my daughter.




The first one is a super easy project I found here.  If you are like me I want quick albums to complete as so many I've attempted are far too complex for my ability or attention span! Here's a closer look...








 The next album uses the coordination papers by Stampin Up. I just love the distressed and worn effect that's acheived with a little sanding.










I give credit for the inspiration of this ablum to Chic'n Scratch.The tutorial for this mini album can be found here. I really enjoyed creating this little book as it gave me the excuse to use most of my flower stamps! And again I had to add some inspirational quotes. Just a fun little book for collecting photos in.

I hope you enjoyed these albums. If you have any question or comments please message me! Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment