Thursday 23 January 2014

Recycle & Upcycle...

Happy Thursday Stampers & Crafters. Beautiful day here today. Not often I get good natural light for crafting so I am taking advantage of it....work will have to wait!

The other night I was making a friend a card and found something by accident. You know all those brown boxes we get from the man in brown? I had an idea for using the boxes for extra dimension on projects and thought "how would it be to emboss?" I ran it through the bigshot with no problems an OMG I love the outcome. Take a look.......








I really get a kick out of finding new and fun uses for everyday items, especially stuff that would normally end up in the bin. You are sure to see much more of this in my future projects. The embossing is so much more detailed on the cardboard....love love love!

I hope you will have a try and let me know what you think. Have a good day.Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment