Sunday 23 March 2014

happy day…...

Oh Happy Day! Welcome to my studio. Today I thought I would share a few of the projects I have been working on.  I am trying to break away from my usual style and be a little more daring in my creations. So this card combines a lot of textures I wouldn't normally use together but they seem to work well. What do you think?





 So on to the next project I have started. I have been wanting to do more journaling and scrapbooking but admit I am totally intimidated when I sit down to start an album. The task seem mammoth ! So many designer papers, colours and themes to choose from. I find myself scrolling through pages of inspiration online and in the end I just pack it all up and shove it back in the drawer!

Yesterday I thought to myself its time to tackle this once and for all. So I started with this scrapbook I bought on clearance the other day. Bit boring but a bargain so I had to have it lol.



 Now this is not the end product, only the beginning. I always leave my album covers to the last to finish. Otherwise I end up ruining all the embellishments during the creating of pages.

 Here are the two pages I have completed so far in my Creative Journal.











 I am loving the idea of a Creative Journal with no rules! A place to just create, add whatever suits me and even work on a few journalling notes along the way. This album will reflect what I like with no worries of what's trending at the moment in the crafting world.  I am super excited to work on this album, and that is a first!

 So if you like what you've seen please check back regularly to see what I add to this journal. Hopefully   I can inspire you to try one yourself. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment