Monday 17 March 2014

I'm here for you

Happy Monday to All! I've enjoyed a wonderful weekend with glorious weather. I hope you did as well. With this spring -like weather I decided my next card would use some of the spring colours I am seeing everywhere I look.


The stamp sets used to make this card are: Morning Meadow, Summer Silhouettes, En Francais  and Blooming with Kindness.


 I first stamped the background with En Francais in crumb cake. Next I used Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride for the leaves and flowers.  My butterfly image is from a non Stampin Up stamp which I can't recall the make. Any butterfly stamp will work though. I stamped the butterfly image directly on the card stock then a duplicate on another piece of card stock. I coloured in the butterfly with my watercolour pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment