Thursday 1 May 2014

Special Birthday Banner

Hi Stampers. Are you all ready for the long weekend? I am ! I am so eager to get into my studio and craft. I've got my head full of ideas just need the time to get them on paper.

Today I have a special birthday card to share with you. I sat down to create this card and ended up with something completely different than I originally planned. Isn't that always the way? Take a look and see what you think…..









 I really enjoyed creating this card.  I hope my special someone likes it as well! Before you leave take a quick look at the next pages in my envelope mini album.





 I hadn't realised how long it has been since I worked on this album, Shameful! With any luck I will complete it over the weekend. If so, I will post the whole album next week. It's been the first stress free mini I've ever done! I'm not a fan of measurements or tedious instructions…..just let me embellish please:-))

Hope you will come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment