Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Beautiful thing….

Welcome Stampers! Today I want to share a new vintage card I've been busy creating in the studio. I am so excited over the colours in the project….so soft and feminine ! When I spotted this paper I fell in love with the little birds. I am so pleased I have found a new stash of papers that suit my style. Not sure why companies are moving away from the vintage theme but as long as Pion keep creating their lovely papers I am ok:-))








 I couldn't leave the inside blank with so much gorgeous paper lying around! All I need now is to decide on a sentiment for this space.

 If you like what you've seen be sure to stop in again. I am adding all new designs using the Pion designer papers….so lush!

 Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment