Monday 6 October 2014

Home for the Holidays

Hi Stampers and welcome back. I have been away from my studio for a while but with the change of seasons knew it was time to get back in. So today I am going to share some of my latest creations with a few new items I recently acquired. Here is a look




 I used my Hardwood background stamp and Coastal Cabana to create the wood background. I then added a bit more ink to give it a weathered look. I then cut some pieces to crete my farm house window to display the wreath on. I am really happy with how it came out.

Now on to my next card.



 I wanted to create something different from the usual Christmas card I send out. This card has a small brad attached so it swivels open to show a sentiment inside. I thought the recipient could even choose to use it as an ornament !

 I hope you've enjoyed today's projects and will have a try creating something yourself. Enjoy the week and please drop in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment