Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Be Mine Valentine Banner

Hello Stampers! I am sorry for the delay in this next project. It took a little longer than I anticipated! I had an image in my mind for a Valentine's Banner using some retired items and a few new things from Stampin Up. Once I got started I decided to alter it, as usual, hence the delay.

 The Be Mine banner I created was labor intensive but well worth it in the end. I hope you will agree once you've had a look…...

 




Most of the supplies used are Stampin Up current & retired. I am really pleased with how it's come out as the photos don't do it justice. I've been wanting to make a banner for some time now but felt overwhelmed by the enormity of the project. I decided last weekend to tackle that fear once and for all, get off pinterest and start creating a Velentine's Day banner. It was difficult at first to layout the design. Once I had it though the project really wasn't that difficult. Just don't expect to complete this in an afternoon unless you are some sort of Super Crafter !

 I hope this has inspired you to make one yourself. I am happy to offer the supplies I used in creating mine if you message me. Please let me know you've dropped in to the studio today by leaving a comment below.

 Have a great day and come again!