Friday 6 March 2015

Indescribable Gift

Hi Stampers and welcome again. I had a little time last night to work with the new stamp set from Stampin up called Indescribable Gift. I cannot seem to get enough of this image, it's just so pretty ! I've created today's card for an upcoming birthday.


 Because I do not own the Blendabilities markers I've had to colour in old school using my blender pen and inks. I've done this on whisper white so a lot of care was taken in allowing it to dry in between applying more ink. Unfortunately the image does not show that I have spritzed the whole card with glimmer mist so it has a beautiful sheen. I am so pleased with the outcome. It's so soft and feminine and perfect for my birthday girl!



Thank you for dropping in today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment