Friday 19 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hi Stampers. We've finally made it to the weekend….yay! I hope to spend some time in the studio, how about you? I managed a little time this morning and here is what I created with one of my new stamps "Awesomely Artistic" by Stampin Up. When I spotted this in the new catalogue I knew I had to own this stamp set. It has not disappointed.




 I grabbed the Thinlits Label card as soon as they hit the clearance rack and I am so pleased I did! It was another product that passed me by when it was current. I can see I will get a lot of use from it, so money well spent !

 The colours used in this card are Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise. The design is simple but effective I think. Do you agree? I'd love to hear from you so please leave your comments.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment