Saturday 25 July 2015

Making the most of your stamps

Hi Stampers! Today I want to share a couple of techniques I have played around with this week. I am always trying to find new ways to use my stamps. I like to get the most for my money, don't we all? So let's take a look at the two projects….


  So first I have used the kissing technique incorporating the Watercolour Wings with Morning Meadow. Of course you could easily substitute any stamp I just thought the little flowers would look nice on this one. Colours used are Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.


  It's just a fun way to get the most out of this set!  Next I have used the Indescribable Gift Stamp set. I embossed the image on watercolour paper first. Next I water coloured the image using pool party, strawberry slush and hello honey. I got a little heavy handed on the strawberry slush so do be careful! You can always come back in after it has dried and add more colour if desired. I just love the vibrancy of this one! Very artsy:-)





 I hope you have enjoyed stopping by my studio today. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful weekend. Cya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment