Wednesday 10 April 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 81

Hello and Welcome!

 I've decided to enter this weeks freshly made challenge.
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/freshly-made-sketches-81-sketch-by-cindy.html

Here is the sketch...
 And here is my submission ....

 My card recipes is as follows:
 Oh Hello Stamp set
 Island Indigo card stock
 Lucky Limeade card stock
 Stampin Up Brads
 Tea for Two DSP
 White Embossing Powder

 I hope you like it and I would appreciate your comments! Cya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Gina! I love the color combo and how you created a flower with the reverse die. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, I just love this! Great colors and such a fun design with that cutout. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete