Friday 12 April 2013

Swallowtail

Hello and Happy Friday! So pleased you dropped in to have a look at what I have been up to in the Firefly Studio this week.

Have you ever bought a stamp set and found that you later regretted purchasing it? I have had quite a few of those in my day. This is NOT one of those stamps! I actually overlooked it the first fifty or so odd times looking through the Sale A Bration catalog. I thought to myself "How often could I make use of such a large stamp?". In the end I added it to my order. And boy am I glad I did! I love this stamp and won't ever part with it.

So on to today's card......



 And of course I had to do some stamping on the inside


The recipe is :
Taffeta Ribbon on Perfect Plum
Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake ink pads
Canvas
Buttons
Kindness Matters Stamp Set
Swallowtail Stamp
Distressed Dots Stamp
Daydream Medallions Stamp Set
Creative Elements Stamp Set
Tag

 I hope you are inspired to try making something yourself today. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment