Thursday 29 May 2014

Ex Libris & Joyful Christmas

Hi Stampers! Welcome on this dreary Thursday. I am hoping the weather changes for the better by the weekend. I need to be outdoors! Until it does change though I will just have to stay cozy in my studio.

Today I want to share the most gorgeous meeting of two stamps sets, Ex Libris and Joyful Christmas. I wish I could take credit for this design but I cannot. The master mind behind it comes from Stamping for His Glory found here. When I ran across this on pinterest I knew I had to make some of these cards.At long last I have! Take a look……


You may have noticed some the blue cards have the sentiment on the bottom while the strawberry have it on the top. I would to tell you that was planned but it was not! Everything was going so smoothly in the making of these until I forgot to invert the Ex Libris image on the strawberry slush cards . Kinda like the mix up now though:-)



I added some shimmer mist to the strawberry poinsettias for extra shimmer. Love love love!





I am really excited to have made these as part of my Christmas card stash this year. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Please come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment