Wednesday 28 May 2014

Joyful Christmas, mini album cont

Welcome back Stampers! Today I have some exciting projects to share with you. Well they are exciting for me. If you have been following my blog you know how long I have been working on this little envelope mini album .  But first let me share with you one of my Christmas card designs for this year.



I have added red sparkle glue to the centre but it's not showing up in the photo! Might have to give this card a little more bling to the centre:-)

Now on to the mini album…..







You may recognise some of the flowers from my recent wreath project. I have decided to recycle them into this album. So keep an eye out for a new wreath in the making:-)

 Thank you for stopping in today and please feel free to leave comments. I love hearing from my visitors and appreciate people taking the time to post.

 Have a great day and come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment