Sunday 18 January 2015

Altered Journal

Hi Stampers. I hope you are having a nice weekend. It's blue skies and sunshine here today so I won't be staying in the studio as I had hoped. I just can't pass up a dry sunny day to go for a walk. But before I head out I wanted to share the altered journal I created yesterday.





The papers are Pion and the stamp is from Unity's de France labels. I've been waiting to use this stamp set for ages! This paper provided the perfect base for the image.  The flowers were created using Stampin Up's pansy and the retired fun flowers die.  I loved making those flowers and must admit I've always been very imitated when it comes to creating my own. I am really pleased in how these have come out though.

 Well that's it for today but please come again as I have quite a few projects planned for this next month. Have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment