Friday 16 January 2015

Cupid is in the Studio….

Hi Stampers! I hope you have had a great week and an even greater weekend ahead. I am looking forward to creating some new items in my studio this weekend . So be sure to check back soon.

Today it appears Cupid has made his appearance in the Firefly Studio. I've been busying myself with Valentine cards of all sorts.





















So there you have it, Valentine's Day is done in the studio for 2015. I cannot promise to not make a few more though:-) I hope this has inspired you to get those stamps, papers and embellishments out and create your own cards this year. Please come again as this year I am going to be spending more time on altered art, journals and mini albums projects.

 Thank you for viewing my blog and please leave your comments below. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment