Thursday 15 January 2015

On the Farm

Hi Stampers and welcome back! I am sorry for the long absence from posting here. Life gets in the way sometimes:-)) I am back and super excited to be in my craft studio again.

Over the weekend I spent time using some new stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink I purchased back in August. I haven't been able to find the time until now to have a play with them. I do love the set I am showing you today. The farm animals and images are just adorable and as a country girl myself I just had to have these.







I've used Stampin Up card stock, inks and embellishments to finish these cards off. Pretty cute eh? I do love working with products a little different to what everyone else is using. I'd love to hear from you and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

 Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment